KUK Revaluation Form 2018-19 Application (Procedure) Rechecking Fees
KUK Revaluation Form 2018, KUK Rechecking Form Last Date 2018, KUK Revaluation Form Download 2018, Kurukshetra University Revaluation Form 2018, kuk.ac.in Revaluation Online Form 2018, kuk.ac.in Rechecking Application Form 2018
There are currently two main methods of filling online as well as offline KUK Revaluation Form 2018. Now it’s up to you which option will you choose to fill official Revaluation/Rechecking Form 2018. Those who wanted to get all latest updates regarding KUK Kurukshetra University Revaluation & Rechecking Application form 2018, then they had cam across to the correct page and they can get all major important info regarding KUK Rechecking Form 2018 here on Kukguide.in Portal.
KUK Revaluation Form 2018
Recently Kurukshetra University releases official online results for the session and those who had appeared in this examination they have checked examination results. Now huge numbers of students are disappointing after checking their official results. Now they had great chance that they can fill online KUK Revaluation Form 2018 as well as KUK Rechecking Form 2018. Because Revaluation as well as Rechecking of Answer Copy Script is only the last hope for increasing in the result marks of their results.
The students can apply for the KUK University Revaluation Form 2018 of their exams on the prescribed forms by filling up the original detailed marks. The form can be filled within 20 days of the date of publication of the result or the notification by the university or within 15 days in case of dispatch of Marks card whichever is later. In case the candidates are filling up the revaluation forms after the last date of filling then the applications will be accepted for the next 15 days but the candidates will have to pay extra 300 Rs per application as late fee.
KUK Rechecking Form Last Date 2018
Rules of KUK Revaluation Form 2018:
- Candidate have to fill online/Offline Revaluation form within 20 Days of Examination Result Declaration.
- Application received not more than three days after the last date will considered only if the same has been posted on or before the last date prescribed above.
- Candidates can also submit their re-evaluation forms after the expiry of above mentioned time limit up to next 15 days with late fee of `300/- per application.
- In case an application rejected being time barred or being inadmissible; 50% of the amount paid will refunded.
- The re-evaluation of answer-book(s) shall not allowed on any account whatsoever after one year of the examination.
- In case the answer-book(s) lost or is damaged/destroyed due to any reasons and it is not possible to get it re-evaluated; the candidate shall have the option either for refund of full Re-evaluation fee or to re-appear in the subsequent examination in the paper(s).
KUK Revaluation Form Download 2018
If the applications rejected by being time barred or inadmissible then half of the amount paid will refunded to the students. On the other hand, if the results revised on rechecking for the revaluation and the student no more interested than the whole amount will refunded. If the answer sheets destroyed or damaged by the university by any means, then it not possible to get it revaluated then the students can get the whole amount refunded or they may get a chance to reappear in that particular subject and the student will have to pay nothing as it is the fault of the KUK university.
KUK University Revaluation Form Fees 2018:
The candidates need to apply for the revaluation of their answer sheets on the prescribed Form accompanied by the actual Detailed Marks Card and the fee of Revaluation as mentioned Below as followings:
- 300/- (Rs.500 for Engineering BAMS B.Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy, and Rs.1000/- for BDS Exams.)
- 300/- (Rs.500/- for faculties of Ayurvedic, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering & Technology and Rs.1000/- for BDS Examinations)
You can visit the official web portal for more regular updates kuk.ac.in
Kurukshetra University Revaluation Form 2018
The revaluation procedure conducted by the university for the students who are not satisfied with the result that in case they were expecting more but attaining less than the candidates may apply for the KUK University Revaluation Form 2018. This process involves the checking of the answer sheets again by the authority. The KUK provides a fair chance to the students by having a look to their answer sheets and the fair changes in the marks. Increase as well as decrease in marks both will taken into consideration and will affect the Marks Card.
Steps to apply for KUK Revaluation Form 2018:
- Visit the main official web portal.
- You can now access the homepage.
- Search for the link ‘KUK University Revaluation Form 2018’.
- Fill up all the important information asked in the Revaluation form.
- Only two subjects can be written down.
- Pay the fee per subject subsequently.
- Submit the KUK Revaluation/Rechecking Form 2018.
kuk.ac.in Revaluation Online Form 2018
To gather more information keep visiting the web Panel. Put down the queries/ questions related to KUK Revaluation Form 2018 in the comment section.
Apply & Download:- Form here